Sunday, April 18, 2010

Do you think you are on the right track?

Multimedia University is a well known university in this country and also a university that has produced a lot of great artists in every aspect. The graduates are also successful in their careers immediately after they finish their study in MMU.

After three semesters studying in MMU do you feel that you were on the right track means you've chosen the right course according to the needs and the future of your dreams? And what do you think about the subjects other than the major subject such as creative communication, creative studies and many more will help and affect you later in the era of your job?

All of the above questions must be answered by all MMU students so that they will appreciate all lessons and subjects taken, it should also be concerned so that they do not lose sight of the purpose and goals that they'd like to achieve as a MMU's graduate.

6 comments:

ilif said...

There are times where I would feel regret entering FCM and feel I do not belong to this faculty, but after spending almost 2 years in this extra-ordinary faculty, I feel very thankful to be part of Creative Multimedia people, like us :P

Ruslan Hariz said...

yes. I think I'm in the right track. its became hard and harder because we lack of confidence, lazy, no determination and most importantly is no dicipline. to be honest, I'm lack of dicipline. I hope I can throw away that habit as soon as possible. :(

amenfeisal said...

Good for us because we learn things that we really interest and willing to do so, but don't forget other than the major subject we also need to emphasize others subjects such as creative communication for example which is very useful when working in the future. We need all the skills we learnt in class of the Creative Communication in facing the real world after finishing our study here.

syra said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hazim Abd Halim said...

I am happy here, a lot of exposure that i see in FCM , that's why student who graduated from here have no problem finding a job.Most of the big company welcome us to work with them

Even most of the company don't want to see the CGPA, it's about what assignment you have done in FCM yet also artwork..

So guys prepare with new world of working environment

Fadhil said...

There were also times that I to feel regret entering this course. Because it's so different from any other course offered out there. Sometimes I feel that I should enter Architecture course which is one of my options after the SPM.

But then again, after study here for almost 2 years, I don't feel that regret anymore. There were a lot of exposure here and the lecturer have given me answers that I've been thinking in my school years. Mostly it's about arts, design and the media that exists around us.

I'm really glad that I'm part of the creative industry. :)